You are a law unto yourself at the best of times and
will be even more so in 2010. With freedom-loving Jupiter
and your rebellious ruler Uranus both focussing on the
way you think and express yourself you will rewrite
the rulebook daily. Just try not to upset partners and
loved ones, especially early in the year when fiery
Mars promises sudden squalls and passionate interludes.
Fluctuations in your cashflow in the spring will seem
insignificant by mid-September when you should have
progressed far enough on the work front not to care
anyway. By the end of the year you will have made your
mark, your peace and, hopefully, some money too.
IF IT GETS TOUGH
- Sort out your own life before trying to change the rest of the world.
- You adherence to your beliefs is admirable but sometimes it is prudent to let the other person win.
- Don't be afraid to ask for help. It's not a sign of weakness but of strength.
THE GOOD NEWS
- Structured Saturn back in Virgo from early April to late July gives you another chance to stabilise your circumstances.
- Your social life will take off in the Summer. New people with new ideas will invigorate you.
- You will receive money from an unexpected source when Jupiter and Uranus conjoin in the Autumn.
WATCH OUT FOR….
- Your normally well-buried emotions will surface spectacularly around the time of June's Lunar Eclipse. View it as a positive experience.
- Summer squalls. The final Saturn-Uranus opposition focuses on communications bringing discord and disruptions. They will pass.
- Your competitive streak. You don't have to win every argument.
FOR YOUR EXTENDED FORECAST FOR 2010 CALL: 0906 651 3380
Calls in the UK cost 60p a minute. Some
non-BT network providers do not provide the facilities
to connect to this service or may charge a premium rate.
Please contract your local network
operator in case of difficulties.