You have weathered some difficult times in recent months
but with Jupiter, planet of good fortune, focussing
on changes of direction for the first half of 2010 you
now have the chance to do something more satisfying.
Meanwhile, Mars’ dynamic influence on your finances
in April will help you to find ways to improve your
cashflow situation. Challenging aspects to obsessive
Pluto throughout the summer will put increasing pressure
on a close relationship and a decision will need to
be made before the year is over. Autumn will bring some
light relief, a romantic interlude and a chance to shine
in a more creative environment.
IF IT GETS TOUGH
- Stop worrying about the things that you cannot change, and start changing the things that you can.
- Concentrate on the present and the future: nostalgia breeds melancholy.
- Call in favours from people you have helped out in the past.
THE GOOD NEWS
- Jupiter in Pisces for most of the year will encourage you to think along more adventurous lines.
- Something that happens around the time of July's Solar Eclipse in your sign will give you a new raison d'Ítre.
- You will get the chance to breathe new life into an old idea when Saturn revisits Virgo from early April to late July.
WATCH OUT FOR….
- Idle gossip - especially if you are the perpetrator.
- Your extravagant streak in early April when luxury-loving Venus squares up to reckless Mars.
- Someone who is economical with the truth - most likely in the early autumn.
FOR YOUR EXTENDED FORECAST FOR 2010 CALL: 0906 651 3373
Calls in the UK cost 60p a minute. Some
non-BT network providers do not provide the facilities
to connect to this service or may charge a premium rate.
Please contract your local network
operator in case of difficulties.