You are where you are for a reason, even if it is a
very different place to where you expected to be at
this point in your life. And the combined influence
of expansive Jupiter and changes planet Uranus suggests
yet another chapter is about to begin. You will certainly
have to deal with some ancient baggage, particularly
while your disciplined ruler Saturn opposes Uranus in
April, and Jupiter in August. It’s about time,
of course, and will help you to move on. On the work
front, a decision early in the year will bring a change
of direction but not everyone will approve and a summer
showdown is likely. Don’t be swayed.
IF IT GETS TOUGH
- Remember that life is for living, and loved ones for loving.
- The mid-January Solar Eclipse in your sign favours new beginnings. Look forward, not back.
- Listen to your heart: it knows most of the answers.
THE GOOD NEWS
- With action planet Mars focussing on financial and business affairs until June you can make your money work for you.
- Far-reaching Jupiter is encouraging you to get back in touch with family and friends who have slipped out of your orbit.
- Someone older or in a position of authority will help you to get where you want to be.
WATCH OUT FOR….
- A clash of priorities when your ruler Saturn opposes disruptive Uranus for the fifth and final time in late July/early August.
- Crossed swords on the home front, most likely in June. A sense of perspective is essential all round.
- Lost causes. You have neither the time nor the money to waste on them.
FOR YOUR EXTENDED FORECAST FOR 2010 CALL: 0906 651 3379
Calls in the UK cost 60p a minute. Some
non-BT network providers do not provide the facilities
to connect to this service or may charge a premium rate.
Please contract your local network
operator in case of difficulties.