Your strength of character and resourcefulness have
shone through in recent weeks but now you must draw
a line under the past and move on. Saturn’s current
transit of your sign urges a more structured approach,
and although growth planet Jupiter in Pisces for most
of the year will increase your workload it will also
help you to succeed where you have failed in the past.
A close relationship will flourish in the latter part
of 2010 despite a sticky patch in August. A summer encounter
will encourage you to see yourself in a different light,
while November’s midheaven Solar Eclipse will
herald an unexpected opening on the work front. It could
IF IT GETS TOUGH
- A small step in the right direction is worth more than a giant stride in the wrong one.
- Stop putting everyone else first. You are the most important person in your life.
- Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or enjoyable.
THE GOOD NEWS
- Group activities will go particularly well early in the year as long as you don't try to control everything - and everyone.
- Friends and loved ones will see you as a beacon of hope. Don't disappoint them.
- You will let nothing stand in your way when it comes to getting what - or who - you want.
WATCH OUT FOR….
- Your penchant for bluff. If you don't know the answer, say so.
- Underhand methods at home or work - especially in early February. Make your feelings known.
- Your over-sensitive streak. It doesn't matter a damn what other people think of you.
FOR YOUR EXTENDED FORECAST FOR 2010 CALL: 0906 651 3376
Calls in the UK cost 60p a minute. Some
non-BT network providers do not provide the facilities
to connect to this service or may charge a premium rate.
Please contract your local network
operator in case of difficulties.