Your specialist skills are not in question: what matters
now is how well you adapt them to a different kind of
goal. With so much of 2010’s cosmic activity affecting
the less material angles of your chart you must find
new ways to use your talents, even if it means cutbacks
in other areas. January’s Eclipse will plant the
seed of an idea which should blossom by late June, while
the flames of an early summer romance will be fanned
by passionate Mars with a possible happy-ever-after
ending in early October. Avoid speculation in December
and keep business plans and financial arrangements to
IF IT GETS TOUGH
- Be ready to give way to others and they will be more likely to give way to you.
- Play to your strengths: you have plenty of them.
- Keep calm. Temper tantrums will work against you.
THE GOOD NEWS
- Team efforts will bring lasting rewards. Collaborate and celebrate.
- Energetic Mars in Leo until June will help you to make light of domestic tasks.
- A new cause will bring a new circle of friends. Make an effort to keep in touch.
WATCH OUT FOR…
- Restrictions on the work front in the early part of the year. Use your imagination to get round them.
- Taking one step forward and two steps back - especially in April/May when Mercury moves retrograde through your sign.
- Someone who demands your total loyalty but is not prepared to give your theirs.
- Rigid beliefs – especially
FOR YOUR EXTENDED FORECAST FOR 2010 CALL: 0906 651 3371
Calls in the UK cost 60p a minute. Some
non-BT network providers do not provide the facilities
to connect to this service or may charge a premium rate.
Please contract your local network
operator in case of difficulties.