Changes on the work front have left you uncertain as
to your next move but with success planet Jupiter focussing
on your career until June you can now be more proactive.
However, the planets warn that you still need a more
disciplined approach to your goals. Someone older who
enters your life in January when Venus energises Saturn
will seem less exciting in the spring when your thoughts
turn to other interests. With compulsive Pluto under
pressure in July and August you will need to put a business
or financial arrangement on to a different footing and
start planning for the better times that lie ahead.
IF IT GETS TOUGH
- Live in the moment: there's enough to do in the here and now without trying to move into other time zones.
- Stick to routines. They may be boring but they give structure to your life.
- Focus on what you're good at to the exclusion of all else.
THE GOOD NEWS
- Success planet Jupiter will bring opportunities on the work front. Don't take too long making up your mind.
- You will find ways to improve your finances around the time of the Eclipses in January and July.
- New ideas will empower you and expand your social circle.
WATCH OUT FOR….
- Ego trips in the early part of the year when assertive Mars inflates your self-belief.
- People with strong opinions but weak judgment.
- Double dealing - especially while manipulative Pluto is under pressure in July and August.
FOR YOUR EXTENDED FORECAST FOR 2010 CALL: 0906 651 3372
Calls in the UK cost 60p a minute. Some
non-BT network providers do not provide the facilities
to connect to this service or may charge a premium rate.
Please contract your local network
operator in case of difficulties.