You are still feeling the after-effects of the past
12 months and although January’s Solar Eclipse
will herald a respite you may have to wait until late
June for definite signs of progress. Because expansive
Jupiter and restrictive Saturn are both focussing on
your finances for much of the year you will need to
find a balancing point between parsimony and profligacy.
With a friend or loved one relying on you for practical,
emotional or moral support your resources will be sorely
stretched, especially around the time of April’s
Saturn-Uranus opposition. The year will end on a higher
note than it began but just how high depends on you.
IF IT GETS TOUGH
- Don't get overwhelmed by minutiae when it's the big picture that needs your attention.
- Be alert to new opportunities. Inhibiting Saturn in your sign will make you even more cautious than usual.
- Stop underestimating your talents and overestimating the obstacles.
THE GOOD NEWS
- Organised Saturn back in your sign from early April to late July will help you to retake control of your life.
- A creative venture will take off between the Eclipses of January and June so give free rein to your imagination.
- Jupiter in Pisces bodes well for close relationships, especially in February and April. Cherish what you have.
WATCH OUT FOR….
- The opposition. Not everyone is on your side.
- Mix-ups in late August/early September caused by your retrograde ruler Mercury. Give others the benefit of the doubt.
- Being over-critical of colleagues and loved ones who fail to live up to your own high standards.
FOR YOUR EXTENDED FORECAST FOR 2010 CALL: 0906 651 3375
Calls in the UK cost 60p a minute. Some
non-BT network providers do not provide the facilities
to connect to this service or may charge a premium rate.
Please contract your local network
operator in case of difficulties.