Life is a delicate balancing act, so rather than lament
the demise of one area of your life you should start
celebrating the rise of another. With success planet
Jupiter in sympathetic Pisces anything of a creative
nature is particularly well starred in 2010, as are
affairs of the heart. Challenges close to home will
escalate in August, but you’ve been there before
and survived to tell the tale. Although money is still
a problem, something that happens around the time of
June’s New Moon will help you to tackle the shortfall
and with energetic Mars moving in your favour in the
autumn it will become easier to make ends meet.
IF IT GETS TOUGH
- Be forgiving: of yourself as well as others.
- There is nothing wrong with making use of someone else's shoulder to cry on.
- Fun is an essential ingredient of life. Neglect it at your peril.
THE GOOD NEWS
- Ambitious Mars in the success angle of your chart until June will galvanise you on the career front.
- You will be innovatively and excitingly creative. Just don't overdo it.
- Someone you meet early in the year will bring love and laughter into your life.
WATCH OUT FOR….
- Envy. You have everything you need in terms of talents and possessions.
- Emotional outbursts - especially while your compulsive ruler Pluto is under pressure in late January/early February and August.
- A misunderstanding with a partner or loved one in late April/early May. Don't blame them for your mistakes.
FOR YOUR EXTENDED FORECAST FOR 2010 CALL: 0906 651 3377
Calls in the UK cost 60p a minute. Some
non-BT network providers do not provide the facilities
to connect to this service or may charge a premium rate.
Please contract your local network
operator in case of difficulties.