This is a critical year for Ariens and much depends
on your frame of mind and tactics in the months ahead.
Your ruler Mars makes early 2010 a time for focusing
on more creative goals as well as the people you love.
But with both expansive Jupiter and provocative Uranus
then entering your sign there will be major changes
- in your attitudes as well as your way of life. Difficulties
in a close relationship will come to a head in late
July, and August’s Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto triangle
will test your patience and force you to think more
seriously about your priorities in terms of your career
and loved ones.
IF IT GETS TOUGH
- Listen to advice. There are one or two people in the world who know more than you.
- Be prepared to work as part of a team. Your leadership skills are undisputed but sometimes it pays to take a back seat.
- Do your own groundwork - handmaidens are an unnecessary indulgence.
THE GOOD NEWS
- A Spring encounter will herald a period of fun, frivolity and wild abandon.
- A career opportunity will emerge in mid-June when Mars and Pluto unite. Try not to get too assertive.
- Enlightening Jupiter in Pisces will help you to gain a better understanding of your deeper emotions.
WATCH OUT FOR….
- Midsummer madness: the influence of lucky Jupiter and unpredictable Uranus could win you a fortune, or lose you your shirt.
- A mix up on the work front in late August/early September when analytical Mercury is retrograde. Try not to overreact.
- Your domineering streak, especially in January and June when the midheaven Eclipses will bring out the beast in you. Resist it.
FOR YOUR EXTENDED FORECAST FOR 2010 CALL: 0906 651 3370
Calls in the UK cost 60p a minute. Some
non-BT network providers do not provide the facilities
to connect to this service or may charge a premium rate.
Please contract your local network
operator in case of difficulties.