Although there will be no shortage of changes and challenges
in 2010, with luck planet Jupiter in your sign for much
of the year there will also be notable successes and
fitting rewards. Something that happens towards the
end of February will point you in the right direction
but you will have to wait until June to see any material
results. However, the influence of your altruistic ruler
Neptune will increase your breadth of vision and remind
you that there are different kinds of success. Friendships
will flourish, especially in January and July, but a
summer love affair will fade as autumn approaches and
make you realise that some things are just not meant
IF IT GETS TOUGH
- Don't waste time on losers - be they people or ideas.
- Learn from other people's experiences: everything that happens has happened before.
- Know when to say 'no' - to too-good-to-be-true opportunities as well as second helpings and that one-too-many drink.
THE GOOD NEWS
- With enthusiastic Mars moving in your favour you can cut a swathe through your workload in the weeks ahead.
- A financial opportunity in the summer will improve the outlook and your mood.
- Unfinished business can be dealt with after stabilising Saturn moves back to focus on your relationships in early April.
WATCH OUT FOR….
- A rival or opponent who will show their hand around the time of June's Saturn-Uranus opposition. Act swiftly and decisively.
- Crossed lines in April/May when retrograde Mercury disrupts communications. Apportioning blame is pointless.
- A clash of ideologies in the summer. Keep it on an intellectual footing, not a personal one.
FOR YOUR EXTENDED FORECAST FOR 2010 CALL: 0906 651 3381
Calls in the UK cost 60p a minute. Some
non-BT network providers do not provide the facilities
to connect to this service or may charge a premium rate.
Please contract your local network
operator in case of difficulties.